Reporting compliance issues/
Information concerning Section 10 (1) Whistleblower Protection Act (HSchG)
The whistleblowing system offers our employees, customers, business partners and other stakeholders a channel for informing us of significant violations of statutory regulations and/or compliance rules in order to assist with uncovering such misconduct.
Whistleblowing refers to the reporting of serious problems or prohibited conduct within a company’s sphere of activity. It is important to note that whistleblowing should not involve accusations, denouncements and defamatory remarks made in bad faith.
Whistleblowers will not be subjected to any disadvantages on account of their report. Anonymous reports are also accepted, but these should take place only in exceptional circumstances.
Subjects that clearly fall within the scope of our internal whistleblowing system in accordance with Section 3 (2) and Section 3 (3) HSchG are:
- Public procurement
- Financial services, financial products and financial markets as well as the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism
- Product safety and conformity
- Transportation safety
- Environmental protection
- Radiation protection and nuclear safety
- Food and animal feed safety, animal health and animal protection
- Public health
- Consumer protection
- Protection of privacy and personal data as well as the security of networks and IT systems
- Prevention and punishment of crimes pursuant to Sections 302 to 309 of the Criminal Code (StGB) (punishable breaches of official duties, corruption and related criminal acts)
Whenever possible, please send reports within the scope of the whistleblowing system to: firstname.lastname@example.org