Confraternität Private Hospital
The best in medical care
At Confraternität Private Hospital you will be cared for by your attending doctor throughout your entire stay.
The hospital works with the most renowned specialist doctors from all disciplines, who are consulted according to each specific case. The outstanding interdisciplinary cooperation between the specialists is crucial for an exact diagnosis and the swift application of the most appropriate therapy.
Privatklinik Confraternität offers a wide spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services with the aim of providing all services from one source. The hospital cooperates with top-level medical institutions whereas interdisciplinary cooperation of leading specialists is the key of success of this hospital.
The focus is made on following medical disciplines:
- Center for Orthopedic Surgery: implantation of artificial knee and hip joints by use of most gentle and safe techniques
- Center for Sports and Joint Surgery: interdisciplinary team of diagnoses, most modern conservative and surgical treatment methods, aftercare, outpatient therapy.
- Center for Foot Surgery – surgery in case of incorrect foot placement and degenerative conditions, implantation of an artificial ankles
- Oncology: diagnosis, therapy, second opinion – with a focus on hematology and tumors of the lung and intestine. Most modern chemotherapy medications, effective and gentle surgical procedures, radiation therapy, interventional radiology.
- Cardiovascular medicine: diagnostics and treatment of arterial occlusion, expanded arterial vessels, narrowing of the carotid artery, varicose veins, circulatory venous disturbances, leg ulcers, and diabetes.
- Surgery: general surgery and abdominal surgery, plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery, vascular surgery, ENT surgery, stomatological surgery, urology
- Ophtalmology: cataract, corneal transplants, treatment of corneal injuries and corneal ulcers
- Centre for Psychosomatics
- Parkinson’s Disease Center
- Metabolic Disease Center
1080 Vienna • Austria
T: +43 1 401 14-5873
F: +43 1 401 14-5607